Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Allergies...Ugh!

Well, we didn't make it to Deanna Rose this morning. Last night Munchkin had trouble sleeping because of allergies. He has a stuffy, runny nose and when he breathes he snorts and whistles. It drove him crazy during the night. So instead of going outside and having those little allergies flare up even more, we're staying inside today. Hopefully a day of air conditioning will help.

He's been a real trooper, as usual. We've postponed the trip to Deanna Rose with Mason for next Wednesday. Instead of playing outside this morning he played in his room while I went through his closet and dresser. I totally cleaned everything out and reorganized. Ahhhh...relief! His closet has been a mess lately, so has his dresser drawers. I have two boxes of clothes ready to go in the basement, a few garage sale items, and clothes for spring/summer put away and ready to wear. Everything is neat and organized! Just the way I like it. I think he had fun too. I found some old books shoved in between things in his closet, so he had fun reading those while I worked.

Tonight Hubby has some work he needs to do in the yard. I think that will be the hardest for Munchkin. I know he'll want to be out there helping daddy. Wish me luck keeping this outsider inside all day! :)

1 comment: