Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy Happy

First of all, Happy Anniversary (a day late) to my parents!

Secondly, Happy Birthday today to Great Grandma V.!

Today we had MOPS. When I picked Munchkin up they told me that he fell and had a bump on his head. It was small, and not a surprise, he is always climbing on things (in fact he was climbing on a table when I went to get him this morning), but tonight we took pictures for our church directory. Perfect time to get a bump on the head!

After MOPS we met some of the ladies and their kids at a local park for a picnic and play time on the playground.

We've been getting so much fresh air lately that Munchkin has been sleeping late in the mornings. We had to wake him up this morning to go to MOPS and I had to wake him up from his nap this afternoon to go get our pictures taken. It this pattern continues, we may have to start putting him to be earlier. Although I'm not sure how we'll get him inside to do so.

Tomorrow we're going with Mason and his Mommy to Deanna Rose. We went last Friday for the first time this season. Munchkin loved it (I've got a few pics I need to post of it).

I'm still running and doing my weights. I'm running farther distances. I ran almost the entire 3.25 miles outside today. And that's my goal to be able to run the entire 5K. I'm sure I could run it now if I pushed myself. But honestly I was just enjoying my time outside. It was gorgeous today.

No comments:

Post a Comment