Sunday, April 18, 2010

A nose, a race and volcano ash

We're still struggling with allergies/asthma. We're doing breathing treatments every four hours, staying inside a lot, trying to keep up with a runny nose and praying for the pollen count to go down. I may take him to the doctor tomorrow because yesterday he woke up from his nap crying (this never happens) and said his nose hurt like there was an owie in it. Hmm...we'll have the doctor take a look.

I'm still running. Three weeks from today is the race. I am currently doing 3.25 miles in 38 minutes; a personal best for me. I am also continuing my weights but much prefer running outside. I like running outside so much better than on the elliptical so I'm avoiding that at all costs.

Hubby leaves for Germany and Sweden soon - as long as the airports aren't shut down on account of ash from the volcano. We'll miss him terribly. I'm praying Munchkin is feeling much better while daddy is out of town.

Well it's time for another breathing treatment so I'd better go. Sorry for not posting lately but we haven't had that much going on.

1 comment: