Saturday, February 22, 2014

Blech

Today has just not been a great day.

Ever have one of those days when nothing seems to go right? When everything you try to do takes much longer than it should and anything you try to accomplish simply creates more work in the long run?

Today has definitely been one of those days around here.

It took me forever to get out the door this morning. As I was plugging in my hair dryer, I thought I blew a fuse. It turned out to be much more complicated then that. In fact, it has turned out to be a whole day of work for Hubby.

In the process, we discovered something that is wrong with the outlets in our bedroom, so the guys who put them in are going to have to come back and fix them.

Also in the process, while in the attic, Hubby stepped through Little's ceiling.

I'm so thankful for my in-laws and my dad who graciously came over today to strip wallpaper in our guest room while Hubby fixed the hole in Little's ceiling and I floundered around the house trying to recover from all my mishaps.

I feel like I got nothing accomplished today. In fact, if anything, I only added to my to-do list.

I really just want to crawl in a hole and not come out for about a week - but only if everything on my to-do list is somehow magically accomplished while I am hiding out.

In other news, why I haven't been posting is because as I tried to post, I realized we had way too many pictures on our camera. I mean years of pictures. So, when I would try to put pictures on the blog, I spent much too much time hunting for said pictures. Thus, I have been spending the last week deleting old pictures off our camera and uploading them to Shutterfly so that I can have a clean slate. Hopefully, it will pay off in the long run and make posting much easier.

And I know the only reason you read this blog is for the pictures anyway, so I better start posting some. (Assuming anyone reads this silly thing.)

Until then, Happy Hunting!

...or something


No comments:

Post a Comment