Sunday, February 2, 2014

Forecast

I'm feeling all ferhoodled and my mind is discombobulated tonight. I think it's because Little is sick and the medicine he is on makes him crazy. No, literally. Because of his asthma problems, Big has been on this medicine several times in the past. I call it "Liquid Devil" or "Devil in a bottle." Although that isn't exactly the correct medical term for it, that pretty much sums it up for me.

They're calling for 5 to 9 inches of snow here this week. My parents are on a cruise right now. Their first one ever. I often think of them and wonder what they're doing and try to live vicariously through them. I'm so ready for spring. I'm just hoping that if it does snow, we'll at least get a snow day out of it. I'd love to have Hubby home for a day this week.

Progress on our house projects has been basically non-existent lately. I don't wish to discuss it.

I'm sitting in the kitchen. The dishwasher is running. There's something about a running dishwasher that puts me to sleep. It's always been that way. Mmmm, I love a good running dishwasher. Except my parents'. Their dishwasher sounds like a lion eating the best lunch he's ever had. Not at all relaxing.

Oh, Hubby just informed me he plugged in our printer. I guess I take back the whole "house projects are non-existent" comment.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment