Thursday, September 17, 2009

Busy Week

This as been a fairly busy week for me and Munchkin. Monday we went to the library for Rhyme Time. This is a program for 12 to 24 month olds. We sang songs with actions, and read some books. It is every Monday until almost the end of the year. We'll go as much as we can as Munchkin loved it!!!

Tuesday we went to church because I'm doing a Bible study with our MOPS group. It is on the off Tuesdays of the month. So that means every Tuesday Munchkin will get to go play in the nursery at church - something he loves! Tuesday afternoon we played in water and mud at Mason's house. The boys had a blast.

Yesterday we stayed at home and played. We spent the morning over at Mason's having all sorts of fun. It was nice to have a relaxing day.

This morning we were at church again for my MOPS table leader meeting. When I picked Munchkin up from the nursery they told me how tired he was and how he almost fell asleep. Wouldn't you know he only took a 30 minute nap today. Ugh! When we do have a second child, I'm really hoping for one that sleeps! Ha!

Tomorrow Munchkin gets a flu shot and we'll be doing lots of laundry. I'll be posting pictures from Munchkin's first Mizzou football game soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment