Tuesday, September 29, 2009

On the mend...

Well I am finally feeling better. Munchkin ended up getting sick, too. Hubby even had to take a day off work last week to take care of us.

This weekend we went out of town because Hubby's grandpa is not doing well. Munchkin and I stayed at my parents' house to keep everyone in Hubby's family from getting sick while Hubby spent time with his family. Please keep us in your prayers as we wait the inevitable.

And, hopefully to spread some smiles, I have posted a picture of Munchkin. This was taken a few weeks ago. You can probably tell by his outfit. We've been wearing pants and jackets around here these days.

And yes, that is a colander on his head.

1 comment:

  1. Look at that little lip sticking out!! LOL! I love it and I loved my voicemail today! XOXO

    ReplyDelete