Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Welcome Break

Munchkin is napping right now...a very welcomed break for me. It has been a rough morning. I know, I know, rough is completely relative. Compared to most, my morning was a breeze, but still, I was ready for naptime.

First, I feel like I've said the word "no" about a gazillion times today. That's right. A gazillion. It may not surprise you then that Munchkin has been fussy most of the morning. Things that wouldn't normally bother him are bothering him. Bothering him in the bawling-like-the-world-is-ending type of bothering. On top of that, he has been telling me every five minutes that he has to go to the bathroom. (I'm sure all you experienced potty-trainers out there are loving that!) And I think I saw him putting raisins in his diaper while I was making lunch.

Here's hoping for a mellow afternoon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment