Friday, January 31, 2014

Sick and Snow

Little has croup. He woke up with it the night before last. He came into our bedroom fussing and making all sorts of horrible breathing noises. Thankfully, steam helped, but it really freaked me out.

Last night was Big's birthday party so it was a crazy day around here. Between taking care of Little and getting things ready, I was so ready for bed last night. Since we've been sleeping on Little's floor, I'm not exactly rested and my neck is pretty sore.

It is snowing today, so Little and I are having a couch day. We are currently having a Toy Story marathon. We're on the second movie.

I know my posting lately has been sparse, but it's because we've been under the weather and busy with birthday stuff. Big still has a bit of a runny nose and cough and hasn't been getting enough sleep due to all the celebrating.

We went to Pizza Hut for supper on his actual birthday. While we were there, he said, "We can't say
'We should go to a restaurant' anymore. We just have to say 'We should go to Pizza Hut' because that's the only restaurant we have."

Pretty much, buddy. Pretty much.

No comments:

Post a Comment