Sunday, November 15, 2009

Birthday Celebrations

Last night we celebrated my dad's 60th birthday at my sister's house.
After supper we had some play dough time!

Playing with Papa.



My sister, Munchkin, and Dad.



Next came the cake. This cake was so yummy! My sister had it made at a local bakery. It was white cake with strawberry mousse between the layers. Yummy!


Taking the frosting off and eating it while we sang to Dad.



Helping Papa open his presents.



"Look Papa! A laptop!"


Dad speechless because of his new toy! :)

This morning we met for brunch and then headed to my sister's house to spend more time together. It is quite rare getting us three kids together at once.
Me, My Sister, Dad and My Brother



Papa, Munchkin, Mamma



Dad and all his "kids."



Happy Birthday Dad! I hope you enjoyed your weekend. We certainly had fun celebrating with you. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment