Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful Tuesday

Today I am thankful for my family: parents, siblings, grandparents, in-laws, Hubby and Munchkin. I am so blessed to be surrounded by family who loves me, loves Christ and loves each other.

My family, and Hubby's, actually enjoy spending time with each other! What a gift!!! Not every family is this way, which honestly is difficult for me to imagine. Not only do I love the family I grew up in, but I love the family I married into.

My prayer is that the family Hubby and I are starting will enjoy spending time with each other and will make it a priority. He and I both have such a rich family heritage that is so important for us to pass on.

I am really looking forward to being able to spend time with family over this holiday and continue to share Munchkin with them. I hope that he is learning how valuable they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment