Friday, November 27, 2009

Still being thankful...

Our Thanksgiving celebrating started yesterday. We drove up to Hubby's parents and at with my MIL's (mother-in-law's) family. Last night Hubby and I went on a date and left Munchkin home with the grandparents and aunt and uncle. It was so nice! It was a little weird going on a date as husband and wife going to the places we used to go when we were just dating.

Today Munchkin and Hubby stayed at his parents' while I went shopping with my mom. My sister met up with us for most of the day. No, we didn't wake up in the middle of the night to catch the mega sales, but still faced the crowds and got some more Christmas shopping done. It was almost Munchkin's bedtime by the time I got back tonight. He had quite the day too. There's nothing like playing in the good country air! He also made some sugar cookies with grandma. I'm not sure what all else he did, but let's just say when I got back he was literally running around in circles and "screaming." He is having the time of his life.

Tomorrow we have another family dinner and we'll be watching the Mizzou game. Tomorrow night we're having a get together at Hubby's parents' house. Friends and family are coming over for games, football, socializing, and my MIL's famous nachos!!! (As if we're not eating enough! Ha!) And Sunday we are getting together with some more family for some more eating before heading home.

I hope everyone is enjoying Thanksgiving as much as we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment