Friday, November 6, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese

On Sunday night, I went with three other ladies on our street to the Sprint Center to see the show So You Think You Can Dance. I have never watched a full episode of the show on TV, but thought it would be a fun. The show was incredible, but I don't think I had as much fun as the boys did without Mommy being around. Mason's mom was one of the ladies who went with us to the show, so Munchkin, Hubby, Mason and his dad all went to Chuck E. Cheese. It was Munchkin's first trip.





He looks so excited!






Looking not quite so excited. Maybe this one was toward the end of the night???!









This is Mason and his daddy on the screen on the right.


I forgot to post a picture of Munchkin looking up at Chuck E. Cheese. Hubby said that our little guy just loved that mouse! Hmm...something that dances and sings that he loves - no surprise there!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment