Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The little every day things.

There are many days when I let the every day routine get to me. Sometimes I think that there must be more to life than changing diapers, washing dishes, cleaning up toys, etc. Don't get me wrong. I am so thankful to be able to stay at home. I wouldn't trade it for the world. I remember when Hubby and I started praying about whether or not to start trying to have children. I was almost in tears over my desire to stay at home raising our babies. I loved teaching, but it wasn't my strongest desire anymore.



But sometimes when I'm in those moments of wanting to give up, wanting to be anywhere but home, wanting to take a five minute break from being Mommy, that Munchkin will do something that makes my heart smile and I am brought back to my love of being Mommy.











I mean, who else could make doing laundry this much fun and look so cute?


No comments:

Post a Comment