Monday, January 4, 2010

Routine at last!!!

I'm so glad to finally be back into our daily routine. Granted, there are many days when I'm in the middle of my routine that I would give anything to be doing something other than the routine, but overall I function better with some sort of structure in my life.

Today Munchkin and I have thoroughly enjoyed being at home. We've read books, played with his new puzzles, worked in the kitchen, he's chased a "bug" around the house (one that Hubby and I got as a fun Christmas gift) and watched one of his new DVDs. I've got BBQ chicken in the crock pot, Munchkin just went down for a nap, and now I may go nap too! Couldn't ask for a better way to start our normal routine.

Soon I'll be posting pictures of our new flooring. I absolutely love it. It really changes the look of our kitchen. I feel like our house if finally becoming more "me."

Well, I'm off to nap. Hope everyone is staying warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment