Monday, January 11, 2010

Making Cookies

We didn't go outside much last week because of the cold weather. So we decided to make sugar cookies.

Ok, I decided to make sugar cookies. I got some cool new sprinkles for Christmas, and thought this was a perfect opportunity to use them. They were blue sprinkles, sharks, sea turtles, and topical fish. The plan was to keep Munchkin entertained for the evening. But before long, he moved onto more important things. - like emptying my kitchen cabinets.









The final product.....mmmmm good.
Disclaimer: Not as good as my mom's though!


I let Munchkin pick what color of icing he wanted. Of course I made white, but in an effort to make it more fun for him, I thought we'd made a second color. He is such a boy. Out of every color I offered, he wanted black.



No comments:

Post a Comment