Monday, January 25, 2010

What's That???

Yep. It's started. "What's that?" is the question of the day around here. It officially started on Friday while we were reading a book.

I don't know how much I'll blog this week. It is going to be pretty busy around here. Tonight was the only night we don't have something going on. And let's face it, Munchkin doesn't give me a lot of time to blog during the day. I know I've posted during the day before. But that only happens during nap time or if I have prepared a post in advance and get a quick minute to put it up here. I post in advance quite a lot - usually on weekends or after he's gone to bed. If I didn't do that, let's face it, I probably wouldn't have a blog. It amazes me how much energy one kid can have.

On that note, he took an extra long nap today. And instead of doing other things while he napped, I slept too. Two glorious hours. Two hours!!! It was incredible.

Here's hoping I don't lay awake until 2 in the morning because of it.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment