Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Before we go...

Sorry I haven't posted for awhile. We leave tomorrow for a ski trip to Colorado with Hubby's family. So in my "down time" I've been doing some prep for that. But what we've mostly been up to is living outside!!! The weather has been gorgeous this week and Munchkin can't get enough.

Sunday, Munchkin's best friend, Mason had his second birthday and we went to his party. They live just two doors down from us. Here are some pics from the party.

The kids eating lunch.


Some after-lunch playtime. That's the birthday boy.

Munchkin waiting to sing "Happy Birthday."

Blowing out the candles.

Mason trying to eat his entire piece of cake all at once!

Munchkin showing us that he's passing on the cake and would rather have Cheetos! Oh dear. Where have I gone wrong?

Opening presents with his daddy.

All the other kids trying to help unwrap presents and play with all the new toys. Better known as pure chaos! :)

--------------------------------

On another note, as I said, we've been living outside this week. But today, I finally had to stop procrastinating and get ready for our trip. So on the warmest day so far, we've been inside for most of it. However, as I was making lunch today I looked out the kitchen window and saw Mason playing with his Grandma in our backyard. I love our neighborhood so much. We come and go to each others' houses, yards, etc. and are just one big family! When I saw them out there, I told Munchkin and we rushed outside.

Playing. Yes, Munckin is barefoot. Glorious!

Playing in the yard. Aren't they precious???

Since it was so nice today, we decided to eat outside! Munchkin had so much fun!


I don't know when I'll get the chance to post again. We won't get home until early Tuesday morning. So until then enjoy the warm weather while we go back to more snow!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures!!! Glad that you got outside for a bit...it is so awesome out!!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip! Have a great time. XOXOXO!

    ReplyDelete