Saturday, March 6, 2010

Latest happenings...

We're still here. This last week was busy busy. Wednesday night I met the ladies from my MOPS table at the Cheesecake Factory for dessert. We left the kids at home with the dads. It was so fun going out with those ladies. I cannot begin to tell you how the relationships I have formed through MOPS has helped me not only as a mother, but as a person.

Thursday Munchkin started looking/acting a little sick. He's had a runny nose since last Friday. That night I got a terrible sore throat. Also that night I met up with two friends from college. One recently went on a trip to Israel. It was incredible hearing about her experiences.

My throat hurt so bad in the middle of the night Thursday that I went to the doctor Friday morning; after I had been to the eye doctor for a regular check-up. They dilated my eyes so I couldn't see anything at the other doctor's office. I got some meds and made sure I wasn't contagious because today I helped host a baby shower for a friend of mine. So while I waited for my prescription to fill yesterday I got some groceries. Very interesting to say the least while your vision is blurred.

Munchkin's cough continues, as well as his runny nose, and a low-grade fever comes and goes. I'll probably have to call the doctor on Monday. Thankfully my medicine is kicking in.

Hubby's mom and dad just left. My MIL's birthday was last weekend. They came down to celebrate with us. My MIL is the best and helped me prep food for the baby shower, did laundry, swept the floors and dusted and vacuumed!!!! What a lifesaver! We love you grandma! :)

Tomorrow I've got to work in the nursery at church, so Hubby has to stay home with Munchkin because he won't be allowed to go to childcare with his runny nose, cough and temp.

The last two times I ran I made it 2.52 and 2.57 miles. I think. I haven't run in a couple of days. Although I feel like I've been running nonstop! :) Now that the weather is getting nicer I need to get outside to run.

Thanks for your prayers for Wendy. She is enjoying the Hospice House as much as she can. That's Wendy for you, always positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment