Friday, March 12, 2010

Getting back to it

I'm officially back to my workout schedule. I ran outside Wednesday, did weights yesterday (I'm going to have to buy some heavier ones) and ran on the elliptical tonight. I would have loved to run outside again (using the term "loved" loosely here!) but it was rainy and cold here today. I don't get it, I ran 3.25 miles in just under 45 minutes outside and tonight it took me 40 minutes to go just 2.61 miles on the elliptical. Hmm.....

Munchkin is getting better. He has slept through the night the last few nights. He even slept until 7:3o this morning! We are still doing his breathing treatments a couple of times a day, but not as often as we were at the beginning of the week. He only coughs when he is overly active. Thankfully, so far the cherry juice is still working to get his antibiotic down.

We were both itching to get out of the house today, but I still didn't want to go out to a public place with him, so he and I headed to my sister's house to meet her for lunch. Munchkin played the whole time. He ate lunch once he got home. He was just so excited to be at Auntie D's house! And it was just what he and I needed to get through the day.

Tomorrow evening I hope to get together with my teacher friends. I miss them so much! What a blessing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment