Thursday, March 18, 2010

Within just a couple of hours

From the time Munchkin finished his lunch to the time he took a nap, here's what we did:

We went outside to play and I told him he needed to wear a hat. He chose his cowboy hat!


We kicked the ball back and forth.

We looked at all the flowers that are growing in the spot where I want to put my garden this year. So while we were outside today I dug most of them up. Munchkin played in the dirt with worms. He loves worms. He got so dirty that there was even dirt in his diaper! But he had fun! :)

He went down the slide.

He crawled under the slide.

I'm wondering where he learned this from. He put a piece of dry grass in his mouth. Hmm...

Future botanist?

Like I said, he was really dirty when we came inside. So he ate his snack in just his diaper.

I eventually got a shirt on him. He then climbed into the laundry basket full of dirt clothes.

He tried to put on my jeans.

He emptied the basket.

And then he filled the basket.
This morning we went back to the doctor to follow-up on his pneumonia. He still has some, so we're continuing with antibiotics.
------------------------------------
Yesterday I ran 3.1 miles inside in just over 46 minutes.
Today I ran outside 3.25 miles in 41 minutes. Outside must be more motivating! Had to get it in before the snow comes on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment