Monday, October 12, 2009

A bit of this...a bit of that

This weekend we helped Aunt N. remove wallpaper and paint her new house. Munchkin got to hang out with Auntie D. while we worked. She put some picturues and videos of their time together on her blog Oh Fiddlestix.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hubby and I have started teaching Sunday School together. Remember last year I taught science? Well, Hubby is teaching with me this year! We'll actually be able to listen to the sermon together!!! At first it was a little weird having him in the room while I was teaching. Teaching is my thing - it is what do, so having him there was a little weird. It would be like me going to work with him and watching him design a concrete saw. Weird.

-------------------------------------------------------

I am watching the weather right now. We won't even make it into the 50's tomorrow. Sad. I miss summer already. Sigh. I haven't even bought Munchkin a winter coat yet. Guess I better get on that.

-------------------------------------------------------
Munchkin is 20 months old. Munchkin is acting like he is 2 years old. We have officially started saying "no" to everything and throwing tantrums. I have a feeling it will only get worse. Apparently he didn't get the memo that it is called "the terrible twos." He owes me four months.

No comments:

Post a Comment