Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Just An Ordinary Day

First, here is a picture of Munchkin when we went up for Great Grandpa G.'s funeral a couple of weeks ago. Grandpa was in the Army and this was his helmet. I think it is fitting that Munchkin was wearing his American Flag shirt.

Today was just another ordinary day. We went to MOPS, came home and ate lunch, took a nap, and played until Hubby got home.


My goal is to get a video of Munchkin up on here soon. He is growing and changing so much every day. He is truly a little boy. And a sponge. He says things every day that I had no idea he knew and he keeps putting more words together.


He is really getting into dinosaurs. Before Sesame Street (his favorite show) there is a new show on called Dinosaur Train. Awhile ago he and I went to Target with my sister and bought a couple of plastic dinosaurs in the dollar section. Now he sits and holds those toys while he watches the show.


Tonight I was downstairs as Hubby was getting Munchkin ready for bed upstairs. He had just gotten out of the bath and was getting dried off. I heard what I thought was screaming (the fun kind). Hubby later told me it was Munchkin singing. Too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment