Sunday, October 25, 2009

Weekend Wrap-up

Munchkin is at the grandparents' this weekend and won't be returning until sometime tomorrow. Hubby and I have really enjoyed having a weekend to ourselves at home.

We spent yesterday morning going through and reorganizing the storage room in our basement. I went through all the boxes of clothes, toys, infant stuff, etc. that Munchkin has outgrown.

Last night we got take out and watched the Tigers get beat.

After church, we went out to lunch at Mongolian BBQ. Yum!!! Then we went shopping at the mall and Sam's. On our way home we went to Sheridan's. They have a new Pumpkin Pie concrete that has an entire piece of pumpkin pie in it. I thought it sounded gross, but Hubby got one and is was delicious.

Tonight will be more cleaning up of the basement and vegging.

Tomorrow Hubby has to go back to work unfortunately, but I am going to sleep in! I have to go to the grocery store, and besides that, who knows what I'll do. Maybe nothing! Ha!

Thanks grandpa and grandma for taking Munchkin. I know you all have been having just as much fun as we have.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have had a great weekend! I am sure I has enjoyed himself too!! All that corn! LOL! Enjoy sleeping in tomorrow! XO

    ReplyDelete