Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Decor

Per my sister's request, here are some pictures of our Christmas Decor.



Our tree. (Obviously. Ha!) I am debating whether or not to put the wrapped presents under the tree this year. They may be too much of a temptation for our little guy.








The mantle. I have my Willow Tree nativity up in the middle. On the left is a little nativity carved out of a coconut that Hubby and I bought on our honeymoon in Hawaii. On the right is a painted wooden nativity that we got as a wedding present. I really like it.







Our stairway. Did you notice the stockings weren't on the mantle?




Our mantle is curved so the stocking holders I bought don't sit on it very well. Since I figured Munchkin might be pulling on and touching the stockings this year, I decided to put them here so he won't have a heavy stocking holder falling on his head. The pine cones in the garland are from my parents' trees. Munchkin and mamma picked them together so I found a place to use them.




The end table. My Boyd's Bear nativity that Munchkin loves to play with.





The wreath that hangs on the inside of our front door. It was given to our family last December when my Granny K passed away.




Our front door. We didn't have any lights on the outside of the house this year, so it looks pretty simple.




The sled sitting by our door.





I bought this wreath at Kohl's a few years ago.I like it because I can keep it up all winter.






I don't decorate in our kitchen (although I'd like to) but I did put this cookie jar out this year.



***Update on Munchkin***
He is continues to do well. However, this morning he threw up. We're hoping it is just from his medicine.

1 comment:

  1. You are festive. I love the Christmas decor. I'm glad the little one is feeling better. It is such a bummer when they are sick. God bless!!

    ReplyDelete