Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Making Munchkin Messes

Sometimes while I work in the kitchen, Munchkin watches Sesame Street videos on the laptop. But this day he got into my measuring cups and spoons drawer.










-----------------------------------------------------------------
I ended up wrapping presents last night and put them waaay back as far as they could go under the tree. Thankfully our tree is in the corner so he can't just walk around the tree to get to the presents. He will have to literally crawl under the tree to get to the them. We'll see if he does or not. This morning there was one that wasn't as far back as it should have been and as I was dryng my hair this morning he kept bringing me little pieces of wrapping paper. So sorry cousin Gabe, but you will have a little hole in your present! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment