Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Yep, I'm Here

I know, I know. It has been about a week and a half since I've blogged. I have no problem admitting that I enjoyed a little break. I did write, but I don't know if I'll ever post what I wrote or not. This has been quite the last two weeks. Lots has happened. I don't feel like getting into it right now, but I did want to let everyone know that we're still here!

I spent the last week at my parents' house in the midst of a blizzard (literally snowed in for a couple of days) and came home to new flooring being installed! AND Munchkin has been sick. Again. Sigh. So needless to say I've been busy. My parents were great though and are always so helpful with Munchkin. I got a lot of "me" time, which was needed more than you know.

We head back up north on Friday for two more Christmases. Hopefully these celebrations won't get snowed out!

It has been a long day, so I'm off to sit and relax for awhile. Hopefully next week I'll get back into a routine and posts will become more regular again.

Until then...Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment