Monday, December 7, 2009

Gosh Darn

I didn't post this weekend because I was in my godsister's wedding. Yes, I have pictures, but don't have time to load them on to my computer and upload them onto my blog. Why? Because Munchkin went to the doctor today and we found out he has pneumonia!!! With a sick one I don't have lots of computer time.

Please keep Munchkin in your prayers. He has asthma so now that he has pneumonia I am watching him ever so closely. I have to stay on top of this or it could be bad news for the little guy. Last night I slept on the air mattress on the floor in his room. I will probably do that again tonight because if he has a coughing fit in the night I am to give him a breathing treatment. (Daddy is giving him a breathing treatment right now) Last night I slept in his room because we weren't sure what he had, but knew he had a terrible cough and was having some trouble breathing. By being in his room I could monitor his breathing better. Thankfully he hasn't had a fever since last night. But the doctor warned us it could come and go over the next few days.

Please also say a prayer for me and Hubby as Munchkin is contagious until about Wednesday morning as that is when he'll have been on medicine for 24 hours. You know how it goes, I don't have time to get sick!

I'll try and keep you updated on the little guy. Everyone stay safe in the big snowstorm that is headed our way. I'm especially thinking of my dad as he carries mail on those country roads in the bad conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment