Monday, December 14, 2009

Gingerbread Boys

In my family it is a long standing family tradition to make gingerbread boy cookies for Christmas. It started with my Grandma Bradfield. When we grandkids were young, we would go to grandpa and grandma's house and help decorate the cookies. When we grew up and moved away, grandma always made sure to send us the cookies. This year with busy schedules and sickness, I wasn't able to get together with the ladies in my family to make them. So, that meant that I had to recruit Hubby and Munchkin to help me. I made approx. 160 cookies yesterday! Whew!






**Munchkin Update: We ran out of medicine for him two days earlier than we were supposed to, so I called the doctor today. They went ahead and rescheduled his recheck-up for today instead of Friday. If he was better, they weren't going to prescribe him more meds. If he wasn't better, they would give us more meds and see us again on Friday. So this morning we visited the doctor and Munchkin is good as new!!! Thanks for all the prayers.
And we have more news...he has a two year molar poking through his gums on the bottom left hand side of his mouth!**

No comments:

Post a Comment