Sunday, December 13, 2009

Godsister's Wedding

Last weekend we were out of town at my godsister's wedding. Me, my brother and sister all got to be a part of her special day. It has only taken me a week to get these pictures posted - but better late than never!
The bride. My Godsister.




Me and my sister. We were the candlelighters.





The bridal party.




The ushers. My brother is on the far left.




Pretty. Pretty. They were married in the same church that Hubby and I were.




The bride and her family. My family has been friends with this one for as long as I can remember. We've been neighbors my whole life. When we kids were little we'd pile all into one car and go out to eat. We spent Christmas Eves together, and even went on vacation together. And the bride's mom even taught my sister, my brother and me in Kindergarten.



At the reception they had a craft table where kids could make snowflake ornaments. Munchkin was in love with the glue stick.




Munchkin and my sister, Auntie D.





Munchkin dancing with mamma.




Yes, that is Munchkin lying on the floor. Break dancing perhaps?! I didn't ask.



**Munchkin update: He continues to improve. No more getting sick to his stomach - thank goodness. Except for the occasional nasty cough, he is doing great!**

No comments:

Post a Comment