Friday, January 23, 2009

Finally Friday!

Whew! What a week it has been. Today everything I got done, Munchkin managed to undo. Oh motherly bliss! :) But I wouldn't have it any other way. I am so blessed to have a son that is healthy and thriving enough to wreck my plans with plans of his own. I truly wouldn't have it any other way.

Tonight we celebrated Aunt Nicki's birthday by eating at Olive Garden with Hubby's fam. Yum Yum! It was Munchkin's first time ordering off of a kid's menu (well, I ordered for him, but you get the picture). Tomorrow Hubby's fam is babysitting to we can go have a date - consisting of running errands. Yep, it's official, our priorities have changed. But don't worry, we'll make some time for fun, too.

If you've never checked out my sister's blog you totally need to. She's having a contest. All you have to do is make a comment, and your name is put in a drawing for a super cute prize - but I won't tell you what it is. You've got to check it out for yourself. All I can say is I already have one of the things she is giving away, and I love it so much that I put my name in for a chance to get another.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations....you won! You have your brother-in-law to thank! He drew your name! :)

    ReplyDelete