Saturday, January 24, 2009

My day with the Hubby was very productive! Thanks to Hubby's fam for babysitting. We started the day off with eating at First Watch. I had their hot chocolate - which I just love! Then we went to the mall. I'm not a big fan of shopping, I need to be in the mood. Thankfully we found most of the things on our list.

While we were there they had a new "ride" in the center of the mall. People are standing on a trampoline with cords hooked up to them on both sides. They start bouncing and the cords give them some "hang time" in the air. It was so much fun to watch the little kids having a ball. All I could think about it was how much fun it will be when Munchkin is older and we can do those sort of fun things with him. I have a feeling he will be very adventurous just like his daddy.

After our big day, I'm exhausted. Looking forward to making it to church tomorrow. Also tomorrow I'm getting together with my Teacher Friends. I'll tell you more about them tomorrow. They are three of my best friends in the whole world (and honorary aunts to Munchkin), and have been such a blessing in my life. I haven't seen them since before Christmas, so I'm certainly in need of some girl time.

No comments:

Post a Comment