Sunday, January 18, 2009

My First Blogging Experience!

Over the past couple of months, I have begun reading some blogs that were recommended by various people in my life. I have found the blogs to be entertaining, thought-provoking, and admittedly, quite addictive. There are so many people in our lives that love our munchkin so I thought a blog would be a great place to keep everyone updated. I used to journal every day. You know, the "old fashioned" kind of journaling - with actual paper and pencil! It has been a goal of mine to get back to it. And now is as good a time as ever. I actually wish I would have started sooner. I'm excited at the prospect of being able to chronicle more of Munchkin's life. Good grief, he is about to celebrate his first birthday! So please check in every now and then and see if I'm keeping at it.

4 comments:

  1. My First Blog Commenting Experience! Good looking blog, I'm very proud of you!
    -Your Hubby.
    ps. I am "Following" you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following too!! So excited to see my Little "I". :)Auntie D misses him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I love to read blogs...and write too! Welcome to the very addictive blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I love blogs! Reading and writing. Very addictivw.

    ReplyDelete