Friday, January 30, 2009

Getting Ready

Getting ready for Munchkin's big birthday shindig here tomorrow night. All the grandparents and aunts and uncles will be here. We can't wait! If you would please say a little prayer for me. Munchkin likes Sesame Street, so I'm making a Big Bird cake. Do I know anything about decorating cakes - NO! But I would love to learn. I'm thinking about taking a class sometime. Want to join me? It would be great fun. Thankfully, my teacher friend Pete has taken classes and is amazing at cake decorating. Because she is such an awesome friend and aunt to Munchkin she's going to help me out. Ok, she'll probably end up doing most of it herself. But don't worry, I have a great idea for a thank you.

I'll be posting birthday party pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment