Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Spring Fever

We finally made it outside today! With Munchkin being sick for such a long time - and going out in the cold only making his cough and breathing worse - we are certainly getting spring fever! Since it was almost 50 degress outside today, we went out! Woohoo!

We played with the rocks in our flower bed (don't worry Mom, we washed our hands very well after we came inside), sat in the grass, waved at our shadows, walked around the yard, and talked to some of the neighbors.


The hat Munchkin is wearing belonged to my brother when he was little. For those of you who know my brother, don't you think Munchkin looks like him in these pictures?

It is supposed to be nice outside again tomorrow (even warmer than today I hear) so we plan on making it out for some more fresh air!

As I close this post, let's all take a moment of silence in awe of how adorably cute Munchkin is in his hat. (Silent Pause) And everyone said, "Awwwwwwww. "
Thank you for indulging me! :)

2 comments:

  1. Now that I am looking at the pictures again he looks like Pops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is definitely a Kemerling

    ReplyDelete