Monday, January 19, 2009

On the second day...

First of all, thanks for the comments. I'm excited to have so many blogging friends out there! Can't wait to read some new ones by people I didn't even know had them.

Secondly, here's a picture of Munchkin after supper tonight. Why do I sometimes feel like I have a puppy and not a son? What a goofy guy. Yep, he's chewing on a washcloth.


We've been trying to get pictures of Munchkin for his birthday party invite, but haven't been able to because he's been so sick. I told Hubby I didn't want his bday invite to have a picture of him looking sick on it. Munchkin is finally looking better today, and I think we may have gotten the photo I'll use for the invites. By the way, thanks to all of you that have been praying for Munchkin's health. He finally seems to be getting better. What a long two and a half months it has been.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...I love it! I can only imagine the sounds he was making!

    ReplyDelete