Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Home Sweet Home

Last night was our first night in our new house! I think Big got the best night's sleep out of all of us. Little woke up around 1:30 crying and crying. He said he was scared, so I put him in bed with us. He stayed there until about 4:30. Unless he's in a dead sleep, he's no fun to sleep with, so those weren't exactly restful hours. He then woke up for the day around 6:00 and said, "This is a nice house."

Stinker.


I got my kitchen and pantry unpacked yesterday, so at least now we can function.

Some of the furniture also got arranged, so at least we have a place to sit down. Little and I are sitting on the couch enjoying some Netflix and computer time. I really should do more work. There are still lots of boxes to unpack and things to organize, but all I want to do is sit.

Maybe first on my agenda should be finding the cord to my camera so I can start posting pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment