Saturday, December 28, 2013

Three Down, One To Go

Merry Christmas!

So far, we've enjoyed celebrating three family Christmases and still have one more tomorrow. It has been a whirlwind that's really cut down on the amount of productivity happening around our new house...

What? My dining room still has no floor boards? 

Huh? There's still boxes to unpack?

Come again? We haven't even started taking down wallpaper in the guest bedroom?

What do you mean I need to pick out carpet for the boys' bedrooms?

The cabinet doors still haven't been put back on my laundry room cabinet? You have got to be kidding me.

You mean I should turn off the computer, get off the couch and actually work on some of those projects with my Hubby who is being so diligent while I just sit? You cannot be serious.

Oh well. There's always tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment