Friday, July 17, 2009

Beautiful Weather

Wow! It is just gorgeous here today. It is in the upper 70's!!! Today Munchkin and I met my sister downtown KC at the River Market. We ate lunch, went to the farmer's market (where of course I had to buy Munchkin some fruit - his favorite food if you didn't know) and then just walked around and looked at a couple of shops down there.

Munchkin fell asleep on the way home so he is napping right now. If he wakes up early enough I think I'm going to take him to Deanna Rose again. Hey, it's free and when the weather is this nice in the middle of July, it is disgraceful to stay inside! :)

We're looking forward to a nice weekend at home. A hopefully low-key weekend. I think the weather is supposed to be this nice all weekend. My sister asked if we had taken Munchkin to the zoo yet. We haven't, but if the weather is this nice, we may have to venture out there this weekend.

Happy Friday! I hope the weather is as nice where you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment