Friday, July 10, 2009

Company Picnic

Tomorrow is Hubby's company picnic at World's of Fun. I haven't been there in years and it will be Munchkin's first time there. We plan on getting there around the time it opens so that we can explore and catch some rides before the picnic. After lunch we'll probably come home because it will be Munchkin's naptime, and I'll probably need a nap too! Ha!

Hopefully I will take the camera and actually take some pictures. I've been so bad about taking pictures lately.

I can't believe today is already Friday. I have been totally off this week as we didn't get home until Tuesday night rather than Sunday afternoon, as planned. I am looking forward to the weekend, though. It will be nice to have Hubby at home.

I may not post tomorrow because we're going out to dinner with the neighbors (without kids going along!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment