Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bon Voyage

Ok, right after my last post I had to ask myself if it was actually Wednesday. How funny would that have been for me to post a "Wordless Wednesday" on a different day of the week. As you can tell things have been busy around here - so much so that I can't remember what day it is.



Another reason I'm confused about the day of the week is because Hubby has today off and won't be going back to work until next Wednesday. As I mentioned before, we're going on a cruise. We leave early tomorrow morning to fly to Florida. We're going on a three night cruise through the Bahamas with Royal Caribbean. Saturday we'll spend the day at Nassau and Sunday we'll be on Royal Caribbean's private island, CocoCay. Monday we'll be back in Florida and we'll be taking a tour of Kennedy Space Center before flying home that night.



Yes, it will be a quick trip, but that is what fit best into our schedule. We've been wanting to go somewhere because this summer was our 5 year wedding anniversary. We hadn't planned anything because of my grandpa's health. Once we didn't have to worry about that anymore, we decided to finally get away. We really wanted to go to a beach, and somewhere we had never been. Since it is getting close to hurricane season we decided to go right away.



No, Munchkin is not going with us. He is staying with Hubby's parents. He will actually be at their house starting tonight. I'm going to miss him terribly. I'll probably be homesick for the little guy. I know he'll be spoiled rotten and will be in perfectly good hands, but I'll still miss him. I'll especially miss him since I probably won't get to talk to him every day. So if you could say a little prayer for this anxious mommy, that'd be great!

I'm not sure I'll get a chance to post while on the cruise, so everybody take care! Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful trip!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete