Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Our week...

So far no travels to the pool this week. This may be too much info but.... I have a really weird rash on the back of both of my legs and since I don't know what it is and it makes my legs feel like they are on fire, I'd rather not go to the pool.

Therefore, Munchkin and I have just been hanging out at home. So far, we got groceries on Monday (which we do every Monday), have cleaned most of the house, done some cooking, played outside, played with the neighbors, watched some videos and just enjoyed these relaxing summer days. Oh yeah, and we put our American Flag up yesterday. This morning we used sidewalk chalk to decorate our driveway with an American flag and fireworks. Ok, I did most of the work, but Munchkin did contribute some scribbles! He was playing with rocks and bubbles most of the time I was drawing. Then we went for a walk, he fell asleep in his stroller so now I'm off to have some "me" time. Hmm...what should I do???

No comments:

Post a Comment