Sunday, July 19, 2009

Weekend Review

This will be a quick one because I've got quite a few more things that need to be done before I head off to bed.

Friday Munchkin and I did make it to Deanna Rose again. You've gotta love that place. It's free and Munchkin loves the animals and being able to touch and feed them.

Yesterday was full of running errands, including haircuts for the boys. Munchkin did the best he has ever done for a haircut. (Although he was bribed with marshmallows and chocolate chips!)

Today was church, naps, and out to supper with Hubby's family. As you see, we didn't make it to the zoo. Hopefully sometime soon we'll make it.

I haven't told you yet but Hubby and I are going on a short weekend cruise next weekend. Munchkin will be staying with Hubby's parents. This weekend Hubby and I have had sore throats so please pray that all three of us will stay healthy before our time apart from one another. I'll tell you more details about the cruise later. For now, its off to get some work done!

No comments:

Post a Comment