Monday, July 13, 2009

Just a couple of things...

Sunday when we got home from church Munchkin was really tired. I took my eyes off of him for a second to look down at my plate and when I looked up again....

...this is what I saw!
Yes, he put a carrot on his forehead and left it there through the rest of his meal. I still laugh just looking at this picture.
You also may notice that he isn't sitting in his highchair in the picture. When we were at my parents' house over the 4th and for the funeral, he got to sit in their bar stools (which have backs to them). So when we got home he didn't want to sit in his highchair anymore. So we've been using the booster seat since we've been home. I finally put the highchair away officially today!!! I can't believe it! Why didn't someone tell me he was going to grow up so fast??? Oh wait, everyone tried to tell me. I guess you just don't believe it until you live it.
....on a different note here is Munchkin with his best friend Mason.


Mason lives two doors down and is almost exactly two months younger than Munchkin. I thought I'd post a picture so you'd know who I was talking about when I mention Mason. I'm sure I'll have lots of stories about these two in the future, so I thought I'd introduce you now. Mason's mommy and I went to out to see a movie tonight while the boys stayed home with their daddy's.
And lastly, Munchkin said his first real sentence today. I even got it on video! I'll be posting that tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment