Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Monday was Marvelous

My Monday was marvelously mediocre.

Just kidding, my day was better than mediocre, but I just love a good alliteration.

The boys and I ran some errands. The ease and short time span with which I am able to run errands while living in the city is something I'm really going to miss once we move. Need to go to the bank, post office and Target? No problem. We did all those things, and even picked up some Chick-fil-A for lunch within an hour time frame, which was marvelous. Once we move, it will take me an hour just to drive to Target or Chick-fil-A, which will make me a bit melancholy.

While Big was at school, Little and I took a nap, which was marvelous.

Then, I went out for Mexican with my MOPS steering team as a farewell celebration, which was marvelous, but man will my heart ache for those girls (and that Mexican restaurant) once I'm gone.

So far, Tuesday has been testing. Our inspection is today, and I need to get some things done around the house. My two boys are proving to make accomplishing my to-do list quite challenging. Little has already peed on the carpet in our master closet. Terrific.

So Tuesday leaves me thankful for T.V. God bless PBS. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment