Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Hurry up and wait!

That's pretty much our mantra around here. Hubby got the job two weeks ago now and I don't feel like I know any more information about our move now than I did two weeks ago. Currently, his start date is November 11th. Originally, it was November 4th. Thankfully, they are relocating us. Thankfully, they are hiring movers to come pack our house and move it for us. However, several things needed to happen before we could know exactly what our relocation package is. And although all those things are done, we're still waiting. Hubby and I didn't exactly think they could expect him to start working there so soon without providing us any information about relocating our family.

We did receive some information yesterday, but tomorrow at 1:30 is when we should (hopefully) get all our questions answered. And although we can't put our current house on the market (yet) and we don't know if we're going to rent or buy a new home, we're trying to get as much done in preparation for the move as possible. In fact, the whole family is involved....see??


Big brother made this last night as I was making dinner. He was sitting at the table and kept asking me how to spell words.

In case you can't tell, he wrote are house is for sale. The color (and then he colored a brown blob) and then House #16611

He read it to me and said, "When we're driving to our new house, I'm going to hold this out of the window of our car." Gosh I love that kid.

See, each member of the family is doing his part to make this move happen.

Friday, our house is being appraised. We still need another appraisal and then hopefully we can get this thing on the market.

Post Script: I wrote this over a week ago now. We got so busy getting everything ready to put the house on the market that I literally didn't have any time to finish this post and publish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment