Sunday, June 7, 2009

About Me From A - Z

My sister did this on her blog a few days ago, so I thought I'd give it a try.



A - Age: 26

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: dusting

D - Dog's name: N/A...no doggie in this house

E - Essential start your day item: shower

F - Favorite color: yellow

G - Gold or Silver: Gold

H - Height: 5'7"

I - Instruments you play: Clarinet from 5th grade through 12th grade

J - Job title: Wife and Mother (used to be an elementary teacher)

K - Kid(s): My son Munchkin - 16 months old

L - Living arrangements: In our first home living in Kansas

M - Mom's name: Alice

N - Nicknames: Kid (parents and siblings call me this), K Mich, Michelle (my middle name), Sugar Plum (gpa and gma Bradfield called me this)

O - Overnight hospital stay: Tonsilectomy in 8th grade and when I had Munchkin

P - Pet Peeve: Not putting dirty dishes in the dishwasher...ugh!

Q - Quote from a movie: This may not be the exact quote, but it is from You've Got Mail "I have a dollar. That's it. I only have a dollar."

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 1 older sister (Deek) and one older brother (Jase)

T - Time you wake up: between 6:30 and 7:30

U-Underwear: Goodness yes!!

V - Vegetable you dislike: Can't think of one I don't enjoy!

W - Ways/Reasons you run late: Um, hello, I'm a mother! Need I say more?!

X - X-rays you've had: teeth, wrist, foot, jaw

Y - Yummy food you make: Hubby likes smothered burritoes, zucchini cake, homemade pizza, spaghetti squares, roast, hamburger corn casserole, and taco soup (I asked and these are what he told me! Thanks babe!)

Z - Zoo animals you like: Tigers and Bears

No comments:

Post a Comment