Friday, June 5, 2009

Friendly Visit

Hubby's fraternity brother (and friend), Jim, from college stayed at our house last night. He lives in the Chicago area with his wife and son who is 5 months older than Munchkin.

The boys went golfing and out to eat last night while Munchkin and I spent the evening on an hour long walk and then another hour talking with the neighbors.

After Munchkin went to bed last night they boys got home. I stayed up talking too late and am pooped today. Munchkin just went down for his nap so I think I'll go catch some zzzzz's after I'm done posting.

This morning Hubby had to go to work so me, Jim, and Munchkin had breakfast together. The boys were already eating as I was fixing myself a plate. When I sat down Munchkin folded his hands (his signal to pray) and looked at Jim. I told Jim Munchkin knows that once everyone sits down at the table, we pray. So I prayed. Munchkin was too cute with his little folded hands. I was so proud of him for making sure we prayed!

Hubby and Jim at...you guessed it...graduation from MU! Go Tigers!


Ok, this is the picture I really wanted to post. This is from earlier in their college careers. Can you tell? They look a bit younger. Oh those wacky college guys. (By the way, I love the watch with the toga, Jim. Ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment