Wednesday, June 3, 2009

And Joy Comes In The Morning!

I certainly hope I didn't scare any of you away last night. I just had a lot on my mind and felt that I needed to share how God has gotten me through so many things. My post was meant to be more of an encouragement than anything.

I promise that I won't get that "heavy" on my blog much. At least, that isn't the plan. I just wanted to be real with you all and let you know that there is so much more to life than just playing with your son! :)

I also wanted to clarify that when I used the word "unload" to describe how people have been sharing their lives with me, it could have come across as they were taking it out on me. When, in fact, I meant that they were sharing their burdens with me. They have been carrying a load and needed someone else to help carry it for awhile.

-------------------------------------
On a lighter note: Munchkin woke up at 6:30 this morning. He usually sleeps until 7:30. I'm hoping this means he'll be taking two naps today. On Monday he woke up at 5:55 a.m.!!! What is his deal? Doesn't he know mommy is still tired at that hour of the morning?
We just finished breakfast. He is playing with his bibs, and mocking me because I just sneezed. My hair is still wet, I have no makeup on, and I'm staring at the pile of dirty dishes sitting on the counter from supper last night.
We'll be going to Target today to buy a gift for a wedding we are going to this weekend and the rest of the day will be spent cleaning the house. We have company spending the night tomorrow. Thank goodness it is cloudy outside and there is a chance of rain so we won't miss being outdoors so much.
Well, dishes are calling and little feet are pitter pattering, so off I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment