Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summer Adventures as of late

This weekend our adventure to the lake was fun. Munchkin fell asleep on the boat. We're going up again this weekend so I told Hubby when naptime comes rather than me putting him to bed inside, we just need to take a boat ride!

We got home late Sunday night and have been going nonstop ever since we got home. Munchkin and I have spent our days playing outside in the water and relaxing inside. It has been extremely hot and muggy outside. We've been in a heat warning all week. Munchkin has also been taking long naps which has been nice for me! Ha! Now he'll probably take a really short nap today.

In just about half an hour we are adventuring out to a public pool. This will be Munchkin's first public pool experience (besides the one in my sister's subdivision). We usually just play in the little pool in our backyard or the one at our neighbor's house. The public pools in our area have special hours for kids 5 and under because parents have requested a time for the little ones to be able to swim without being run over by all the big kids. I think this is a great idea so Munchkin and I are going to try it out.

Hopefully I'll put pictures up soon of our weekend. As I was packing for the pool this morning I noticed I had left our camera in the car.

I'll let you know how our morning went later. Off to the pool we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment